Friday, March 15, 2013

missing someone

hello buddies , how are you doing these days? hope everything is okay for you because its not for me,
im sitting here in this village like stuck btween so many feelings of bad and worse

yeah ,well for those who don't know me i'm one of people who can't  hide their feeling in public,if something make me feel bad ,my mood changes to bad then hardly back to fine ,even my dad keep tell me this will affect me in the future if something annoy me i get upset of it it's like affect my all life,well i know it is not good but i don't know wht to do..how to change that thing in me.

maybe that's why my girl keep feel the insecure
 with me.always feel that im fine without her,always think i don't miss her ,while if we r fine she easily admit that she know my feelings towards her.

that picture she post because i fall asleep while i talk to her one day,i believe she don't know how my feel towards her, when i say i miss her ,she say i miss u more ,but she don't feel that me miss her.

if i say little word ,the feel of insecure come up to her,she upset and start feel i don't love her .


i don't know how to make her trust my feeling towards her,i keep trying and trying to prove not by words and by words ,but seem i didn't success in that, i don't want to loose her ,i really love her and put her in number one on my life.i want talk to her , see her be with her all the time.she want that too,
but the difference between me and her is that i know her feeling .i know she loves me. but she don't know how much i love her,that my life is stopping when she not around ,

hope one day she understand the fact that there is  a heart is fully dedicated to her love,that in love to her ,and missing her every second pass by, hope this she feel it before it's too late . i never want to loose her. i really really love her   :(


No comments:

Post a Comment