Thursday, April 24, 2014

new chapter

assalamu3likum for all who read this post . ohh i don't know from where i should start ,now im this close from join the army life for fully 30 month !!
since over than 6 months of meetings and medical checks for army the time passed real quick and here i am only one week far from joining the army  next Thursday

so 29/4/2014 is the beginning day of the new chapter in Mohamed Elmasry's book. university chapter had been shutdown by i got my bachelor in engineering,,yaay ya i'm officially an engineer el7amdulellah

at that passed chapter i met good friends,  lost friends .met my best friend for now lost my grand parents , and met my girlfriend,passed subjects , fail in others :P laughed alot ,also cried abit..actually alot too :P any way i had lots and lots of happy and sad memories and it was like a fully life in those 5 years ,which i don't regret any moment of it..

at the end this chapter is closed..open new page ,start write from the begin ,

                                                            بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
chapter 3 :the army 
i know allah will not choose any bad thing for me .he always there for me .i hope i will be good slave to him. i ve been bad in my relation to him,he give me everything and yet i do lots of sins,may he forgive me ,amin
i wish i become more useful to islam and to myself .

so Allah choose for me to be an officer ( mulazim awwal ) in the Egyptian  army for 3 years .it's good position in the army rank .get good paid salary el7mdulellah

im happy with his choice, i hope every hard thing will be easy for me yarab.
any way thats all for now..don't forget to dua for me if u read this ,remember there is an angel will say may u get the same :) ............peace yo
                                                                          السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

No comments:

Post a Comment