Sunday, December 23, 2012

new blog & new hope

hi and salam to everyone read this :) this is the first post on my new blog  (hope it's not the last ^_^)   as my old one had been hacked :( 
i don't even know how or why some one hack a blog like mine ,it was too boring and no followers except me hehe ,,any way it got malware and no one can log on it and it give that message if try to enter it :(



i hated it any way hehe..actually im not a talkative person who type alot on blog (what a lie ) haha 
so let me introduce my self better....my name is Mohamed El-Masry,,from Egypt ,,21 years old,,last year on faculty of engineering,,love football or soccer if u call it like so :D..live in egypt and dreaming of traveling abroad ,,,my dream is to get my own factory for making the first egyptian car hehe (what a fantasy) pray for me ;)
any way lets continue to our basic topic,,,,what was it !! ,,yea about me,,i'm having a pretty girl in my live which hopefully i can marry her so soon .(amin ) also have 1 brother and 1 sister ,,while im the oldest then i'm the controller hehehe ,,i guess not ,,
OK ..hope u going to enjoy my blog with the new me hehe.


السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته 

No comments:

Post a Comment