Wednesday, January 23, 2013

end of exam

assalamualikum my friends :)
hehe even the head of the topic make me happy ^_^
at last i finished my semester exams ,,and now i'm on vacation 
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

hehe yea i feel that same chillin feeling now..no stress haha ,
may allah make all my results become high hehe.inshallah,,it was very tiring weeks on my exams,no sleep , not seeing my love ,very stressed,got sick haha

but i think all this gone now hehe ,,well i thought so

but who at engineering faculty can rest??????

i don't think so..we just move from tired to tired hehe..on next Saturday we r going to Cairo for a weak 
huhuhu,
because will start the final year project course.ya the ultra sonic testing course..we already booked the course and a flat to stay on there :(


any way..i wish everything be easy so i finish it quickly ,,amin 

please who read this pray for me..
come on don't be stingy. dua more :) :P

hehe thanks ,,hope u get the same of your dua ^_^

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

No comments:

Post a Comment