Thursday, January 3, 2013

happy new year :)

salam my friends ,,happy new 2013 year hehe..ya it's tooo late for it but what i can do? i'm very busy over here like i  dont have any time to itch my head ,,,lie? hehe over acting.......... :-P

just i was trying to post it since begin but just here we are three day far of it hehe
 but its still the same month hahaha

normal people can celebrate the new year by hang out or eat food or do any activity for fun
yea everybody can...........except ""engineers ""



here i am with my friend ismael ..wearing his glass btw hehe.and resting from study by taking pics hehe



this is Eng.ismael 
nice friend and talent in directing and many things hehe he loves to act too so u can see from the pic :P

here am i with the RayBan glasses ..hehe i can't see through it hahaha

hehe look soo messy right? heehe yea i know i am..but im not usually that messy,,but really hard subjects cant leave it to go to barber shop haha,,,,,as u know lots of information push the hair from head to free a place to be stored (((((LOL))))))

 huhuhu yea i start my new year with a tough exam hehe ..(( it's mechanics systems )).
my girl say even the name can feel dificult hehe ..but believe me the name is the easiest part hehe,,just open it u find true hell hahaha,,,,astkhforllah

but my brilliant mind got it then after a very hard work and study all day and night ,even couldn't talk to my love,,then i could solve well..((alhamdulellah)),,,well i'm in the middle of the final exams of this semister for the people who don't know hehe..and then one more semister to finish this tiring faculty hehe
                                                               at laaaaaast omg
i feel like study is endless huhu ,,need alot of support,,,my next exam is tribology
which will be the day after tomorrow hehe,,saturday
yea i hear someone ask then u leave study to post on ur blog? hhehe i answer yes <<problem?>> :D :D

at last just please who see this ,,just dua for me from ur heart to be success on my exams ..amin
                                               thanks for reading my boring blog hehe
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 





4 comments:

  1. you too. good in act. :P. even ur face just like i leave u for long time. study well after exam go to barber shop. and tyt to itch ur head. hehe b7ebk

    ReplyDelete