Tuesday, October 1, 2013

1/10/2013

salam my blog . it's been so long since the last time i post something in you :) ...maybe because i was so busy in my new life after finish my engineering college and got my bachelor al7mdulellah ^_^.. and i found a temporary job as a worker in food store hehe,,so hard job and only getting 750 pound per month but its okay al7mdulellah..later i will have better job inshallah after army hehe ..amin yarab
oh ya about my army ,,i have to go for 3 years to army huhu..may allah make them end soon and fast,amin
i will need to finish my papers  and deliver them on 22/10 and the first medical check will be in November .

hehe any way i wasn't here to talk about that........ actually i wanted to talk about something i find weird hehe..its the people who post their own feeling in public like facebook or blog or twitter or bla bla bla hehehe
actually i don't know what's the point from doing that..maybe it make them out wht on their chest and more relief.maybe they will get responses from friends tht make them pass the bad feel ,,just maybe hehehe
but for me i feel it very useless,when im sad i usually hide it or just speak to the close people to me ..angry alone ,but not post to every person close and not closed to know wht my feel is,,or to pity on me or feel sad for me ..


                                      hehe share your opinions in comment
s if wanna :P 

3 comments: