Saturday, March 8, 2014

7/3/2014

salam my blog ..i don't know how to start typing this thing in my heart but i got this feel that u can't breath well ..el7mdulella ^_^ , anyway it's maybe because i get sad alot these days even i'm trying to be happy and cheerfull all the time. but there is always this sad that gets me right after any joy. i'm that type of people who easy get turn their mood to bad but need big efforts to change this mood back .maybe it's difficult for people who with me..but those who really love me can easy turn my mood..such as my sister

there are this person who keep turn me angry and doesn't even do any effort to help me be fine again.sometimes i feel they just want arround me when i'm joking and loving but when im turned mood by their action they don't even try to solve,or help just they push more till i reach to boiling ,,they even push harder,if u made it clear to them how they mistaken they come up with other topics and argue tell u loose ur patience and say bad .then it's ur guilt ..im getting so much sick of it..maybe soon i'll get the nurve to leave them forever..i don't want that happen but it's seem no escape from it

No comments:

Post a Comment